Thursday 23 January 2014

SOS



*

SOS





(Genuine)

Hello
I'm a twenty nine year old British person in London England. 
I'm receiving memories and telepathies. 
I'm being watched in a telepathic room. 
I'm being threatened with body possession.
I'm being told that some kind of organisation/ is going to break my back
and subject me to some kind of imprisonment that may involve torture... 
I have a pain on my back where the intended back break will be.  
I don't know anyone in England.
They may have switched the members of my family.  
I may have trouble breathing/ speaking/ reading.  
Don't go into their rooms
They are torturing people for food
Please help.  
Don't live at your parents house. 
Find work & Pay rent.
Take your children out of their schools.   

Short film (just holding up signs) found at; http://youtu.be/ZUAJbWWjIR8 


Contact; psmeighan@live.co.uk

Please help.

*

No comments:

Post a Comment